I was blown away when bird on a pencil nominated me for the inspiring blogger award. The only thing I have to do is list 7 things about myself and then share the love of this award with 15 other bloggers.
So here are the 7 things:
- I grew up with a cat, a dog, a medium size aquarium with fish and a pet rat and my brother had 2 mice.
- I use to smoke (a lot for a long time) – yewwww
- I am ¼ American, ¼ Italian and ½ Swiss married to a ½ Chinese & ½ Japanese (confused yet?)
- I still remember the first time I saw the ocean. My parents believed that they wanted to show us our own country (Switzerland) first before we go travel further so we did a lot of hiking, biking and mountain vacation.
- I love to do handicraft; sewing, photography, woodwork etc – one day I will have more time again to follow this hobby.
- Travel has been and always will be a huge passion. I’d like to go to Southeast Asia, Japan, India, Morocco, Hawaii, Egypt, … just to name a few.
- I love fantasy books and movies – Harry Potter (books and movie), Eragon (books), Lord of the Rings (so far only the movies), Chronicles of Narnia (so far only the movies), Legend of the Seeker (books…working progress as there are so many).
15 blogs I am totally inspired by are: